The Plugs Finally



I have long been looking for the CR8E plugs, the original plugs for my FZR250R. The plugs on the bike right now are NGK C7HSA, which come with the Honda CD70. There is a clear difference between the two plugs, the CR8E has a bigger head length as compared to C7HSA which means that the ignition does not take place at the ideal place because of the shorter length of C7HSA, and I think this was exactly the reason I have been having cold starting problem the whole winter.


CR8E, I came to know, come with the local Suzuki GS150. I looked for it in the local market but in vain. Then I contacted the Suzuki dealer shop and came to know that now the GS150 comes with a Denso U24ESR-N plug which also comes from Japan. So I bought the Denso plugs and also a proper plug wrench. Will be putting the new plugs on, this Sunday. 

Comments